We offer a bundled pricing of the Transaction Pro Importer and Exporter for QuickBooks here. A common question we receive is I know I need purchase the Importer but could you give me some examples of how the Exporter is used by other companies. Below is a listing of some common uses of the Transaction Pro Exporter for QuickBooks.
- File with shipping information in a specified format for a warehouse.
- Trading Partners that require EDI. Read more about what EDI is on the QuickBooks and Beyond blog.
- Exporting data from QuickBooks to be sent to another accounting software.
- Moving data between different QuickBooks company files. Read more on our knowledge base.
- Exporting reports such as Journal Report, Payroll Detail Report or Tranasction Detail Report.
- Exporting an invoices with payments report to be used to calculate commissions available only on paid invoices.
If you are using the Transaction Pro Exporter currently we would love to hear in the comments below how you are using the software. We also do offer a free trial if you want to test it out.